Sales & Business Development Manager
Being Hong Kong’s fastest growing travel tech startups, Telkie believes that the best hotel deals are always private and direct. Therefore, we proudly provide digital solutions for discovering and facilitating direct private hotel deals.
Despite the current economic situation, we find ourselves gaining major traction in the SEA market and would like to expand our portfolio to more destinations in the region.
Who we are looking for:
Establishing ourselves in the current economic climate is a story that requires perseverance and hard work, which would mean huge challenges and enormous opportunities.
We are looking for a dynamic, communicative, resourceful and high-performing Sales and Business Development Manager to oversee the expansion to the SEA market, develop an effective sales strategy, meet our customer acquisition targets and forge strong relationships with affiliates.
What you will do:
You will help hunt down hoteliers in both Hong Kong and SEA, seek to understand their need for new technological and digital solutions, and use your negotiation skills to convince them why they need to join us in changing the landscape of the travel & hospitality industry.
- Prospect, pitch and close new hotels via cold calls, email exchange, and in person meeting
- Take control over your own pipeline, manage your portfolio of leads to ensure strong conversion rates and exceeds ambitious volume & quality targets
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the overall experience for new partners, from on-boarding to launch and generating sales
- Support our marketing team with strategic initiatives like cross-functional projects
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Be the point of contact of Telkie in all business development, partnership and affiliation activities
- Develop quotes and draw up proposals and agreements for clients
- At least 2-3 years of experience as sales, business development or marketing in the hotel industry or hospitality service provider
- Prior startup/hotel experience is highly preferred
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge in other languages such as Thai and Vietnamese will be a plus
- A good team player with enthusiasm but also able to work independently with ambitions
Your application has been successfully submitted.