E-commerce Sales Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
· Responsible for online shop daily operation, monitor stock in and out process, order and deliver procedures, website content update
· Handle customer inquiries and provide customer service support to online or walk-in customers at our showroom
· To participate and drive sales in various kind of marketing/sales activities (Event/ Workshop)
· Prepare, update and maintain proper departmental records and reports. (e.g. Internal report and reports for partners, etc)
· Provide clerical and administration support to the E-commerce & sales team
· Assist in other ad hoc assignment
· 5- days week, work on weekends to participate in sales activities is a must
· Degree / Higher Diploma holder in any disciplines, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or Hospitality.
· Minimum 1 year of E-commerce or retail sales experience preferred
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese typing
· Good spoken and written communications skills in English and Cantonese
· Detail-minded and Good interpersonal skills
· Immediately available is preferred
· Candidates with less experience will also be considered as E-commerce Sales Assistant
· Sales Experience in renovation materials industry is a bonus
Your application has been successfully submitted.