This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who we are
Founded in Sunnyvale in 2015, AlikeAudience is a data management company that specializes in mobile-first data activation.
With our vision to empower marketers to reach the right customers through the connection of data and media being as easy as autopilot, AlikeAudience is desperate to accelerate the connection of consumer identity and the digital universe through continuous augmentation of trusted data.
What we do
As we have seen the industry has tightened regulations on personal data privacy, and led to the deprecation of 3rd party browser cookies and Apple device ID (IDFA), which directly affect on driving a higher revenue return on marketing budgets. These trends are set to accelerate, now that regulators and trade bodies have requested a change in the ad tech industry and embrace an Open-sourced and interoperable identity resolution.
Imagine if marketers were able to reach the right customers with a cohort of categorised users instead of a personal identifier. We’ll actually be able to deliver this as soon as we have AlikeAudience's privacy-compliant solution available on leading programmatic media platforms ready to be turned-on at your fingertips.
Once this is possible, our addressable market suddenly opens up from marketers and publishers who transact non-addressable media to include all data partners who empower marketing campaigns' efficiency through full funnels across web, in-app, and premium CTV media.
Eventually, we can eliminate the sole dependency on a privacy-intrusive tracking solution. And that’s a vision we believe is worth fighting for.
Everyone in our team shares the following 8 values, Impact, Innovation, Leadership, Trust, Excellence, Communication, Growth, and Flexibility. We as one team contribute collectively towards our moving business goals and the ad tech ecosystem, strive to deliver products and services that we are proud of with returning customers and their referrals.
We are expanding our technical team to deliver new service offerings for the ever-changing ad tech ecosystem to take the opportunities arise from the future deprecation of third-party cookies and recent changes in mobile advertising identifier.
In the AlikeAudience Technical Team, we care about you as a person more than your previous experience in a specialised role. We look for candidates based on who they are as a person, and their potentials not their achievements. Listed in the following is what we think we are looking for.
- You are comfortable with showing your vulnerability at work, fail fast to learn and recover from failure and come back stronger.
- You are naturally curious and proud of learning something new faster than most of your peers. You are also fascinated in sharing your knowledge to uplift your colleagues to allow them to catch up your pace.
- You are motivated by daunting challenges and constant changes in life, looking to break the status quo for continuous improvement in both yourself and our products.
- You are opinionated on how things should be implemented in a technical excellence way in achieving the features needed by users for achieving their objectives.
- You have been described by your friends or colleagues as adventurous and yet dependable.
- You know the importance of taking the balance in between idealism and pragmatism, such that you are willing to communicate and align with the team and strive towards the shared goal.
- You are bored by mundane, repetitive tasks and seek to automate such that you can be lazy and spend time elsewhere.
Your Work in AlikeAudience
Life in a startup is totally different from what you have in other types of business. You have no boundaries that are limited by your title and your role, and we expect everyone to swarm together to tackle the same problem with the same goal in the best way that everyone can contribute.
Listed below are the hard-skills that would fit well in our current team setup,
- Ability to work on external users facing information visualisation frontend without a design from world-class UI/UX designer. You are expected to put information clarity as top priority.
- Ability to implement backend systems that may integrate with external systems, in-house systems, data pipelines, data lakes, relational databases or graph databases.
- Understand the nature of distributed systems of modern architecture and implement systems that are resilient to service disruptions.
- Implement automated deployment of the backend and frontend systems.
- Implement systems with maintainability in consideration, our team is more familiar with Python stack. Systems that are within the Python ecosystem would reduce the likelihood of having to call you during vacation.
- Ability to process data at scale will be beneficial, but we need your systems engineering prowess more than helping our data engineer to build pipelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Great Minds Think Alike