This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2015, Ooosh Coworking is the Coworking Arm of Ooosh Tech Lab, a Digital Transformation Solutions corporation, providing Space-As-A-Service solutions that enable the old & new collide.
Besides Coworking, Ooosh Tech Lab operates other businesses including Venture Capital, Startup Incubator, Technology Solutions & Management Consultancy.
We are now recruiting hospitality talents to be a Operations Associate for our coworking spaces.
Role & Responsibilities
- Front Desk Duties
- Attending To General Inquiries
- Supplies & Facilities Management
- Administrative Duties
Skills & Requirements
- Hospitality-Driven Mindset
- Cheerful, proactive, problem-solver, value teamwork
- Capable of working independently
- Detail-oriented, extremely well organised & self-motivated
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Experience in Coworking Spaces, Hotel and/or Airline frontline duties is preferred
Layout: Open plan with a bright and spacious setting
Dress code: Business Casual
Amenities & Perks: Free-flow of fresh ground coffee by NOC coffee beans | Snack Allowance & Birthday Leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, Let's Grow