This job is no longer accepting applications.
Grantit is a Hong Kong based financial technology startup. We are a group of young professional and passionate talents from all around the world. Equipped with technology at an unprecedented scale, we are devoted to providing the best financial services for Hong Kong citizens.
At Grantit, we provide solutions to improve one's finance for betterment. Since our first launch in 2017, we have gained over 60,000 users and reached an applied amount of $200M so far.
What are you expecting?
As a UX/UI Designer in Grantit Limited, your main focus is to understand the users and solve their problems. You will be working across the end-to-end process including problem definition, research, information architecture, interaction design, design strategy, prototyping and product testing. You will work closely with product managers and the development team to iterate and build a user-friendly that can be launch into the market.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understanding the needs of our users and their behaviour
- Build wireframes, prototypes based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems in our current app and internal interface
- Work with product manager and related stakeholders to define requirements, collect feedback and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
- Align with the development team to understand technology capabilities to deliver high quality product and designs
- Handle and follow up end-to-end UX process, propose ideas to resolve problems based on the latest technology and data research.
- Analyse and improve UI to increase usability and conversions
- Cross-team communication with operation, marketing and development team
You will be a great fit if you:
- You have core skills as a full-cycle UX/UI Designer with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience across the end-to-end product design process and effective prototyping skills
- Willing to understand deeply about real data, trends and norms in the market, as well as internal OKRs to reach business goals
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable, familiar with working in a agile environment
- Communication skills (English and Cantonese)
- Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Adobe.
- Project portfolio for mobile app interfaces
Good to have but not compulsory:
- Worked in a startup before
- Understanding of React Native
- Experience related to psychology, understand people behaviours
Together we work as a team.
We direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives to fuel everyone to attain uncommon results. With the self-motivated, customer-centric and data-driven Grantit team, the Grantit App becomes one of the favorite financing applications in Hong Kong by offering a simple and stress-free micro-loan borrowing experience.
We are welcome to people who are seeking an opportunity to work in a diverse, young and energetic team. If you would like to make a change and contribute to the world, join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live The Way You Like It!