This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Ampd Energy
Over the next 40 years, the world will add 2.5 trillion square feet of new buildings–equivalent to building a new Paris every week. At Ampd Energy, we believe in making zero-emission, digital and autonomous urban development a global reality.
Founded in 2014, Ampd Energy today, develops advanced, electrified and connected equipment that redefines how energy and data is delivered in urban construction. Ampd Energy is a mission and values driven company with an extremely diverse, rockstar team and visionary customers who all want to make a difference.
Summary of the Position
Ampd Energy is rapidly growing and is seeking a Software Engineer to join its expanding software engineering team. You will be supporting the on-going development of the company’s Enertainer energy storage system. The nature of your work will be varied and range from continued development and testing of the Enertainer’s battery management system to providing support to the production and maintenance of our products. You will work closely with various internal engineering teams - especially the electronics engineering and product teams - and various external vendors.
You should be motivated, reliable, thorough, and excited about being among the first in the world to work with game-changing products. You will be expected to operate with a degree of autonomy, and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
Ampd Energy is a values driven company, and we are looking for candidates who are aligned with our core values: Selfless, Never Satisfied, Passionate, Resourceful And Bold.
· Background in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Engineering or related fields.
· 2 years of prior relevant experience. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
· Proficiency in Python.
· Knowledge of data communication protocols such as serial (RS232/RS485), Modbus, TCP/IP etc.
· Knowledge of Web Application development and Cloud Computing platform is advantageous.
· Prior experience in embedded system programming is a plus.
Specific duties include:
· Develop, test, debug our products and sub-systems.
· Provide support to production and maintenance team including troubleshooting.
· Write and maintain document for test plans and reference guides.
· Competitive salary package
· Full medical, dental & travel insurance coverage;
· Uber travel policy (for business travel & travel after 8pm).
How to apply
Please send your detailed resume in PDF format stating availability and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. We regret that we are only able to notify short-listed candidates.
Ampd Energy is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be assessed on merit without regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, marital status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.