Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Marketing Specialist – Hong Kong – 35k-45k
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that can service clients and build strong relationships. You will be part of the delivery team that helps clients (mainly multinational corporations) reach their online targets. It is a multi-faceted function in an ambitious team.
Our client is a boutique Digital Marketing & Tech company in Hong Kong and Singapore with the operations team spread out over Asia. They are specialising in digital strategy, SEO and lead generation. The culture is diverse, international and open.
• Strategic planning, execution, and project management of successful holistic digital marketing campaigns with SEO as the foundation and integrated with SEM and Social.
• Working with the SEO Technical Team to audit clients' website and provide improvement recommendations and solutions.
• Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, assess digital campaign trends, prepare, and handle reporting/data analysis, and identify growth opportunities.
• Be the primary point of contact for multiple clients.
• Conducting campaign analysis, market research and competitor analysis for clients
• Identify, evaluate and take actions to improve campaigns' effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
• Provide Fortnightly and Monthly reporting, conference calls with clients to review campaign performance.
• Manage and develop client relationships
• Finding opportunities for renewals, upsell and cross sell with commission structure in place
• Agency experience in managing campaigns across multiple industries and market segments is a plus with SEO fundamental knowledge
• Good knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and popular SEO tools such as AHREFS, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, SEMRush and preferably more
• You are an experienced SEO & SEM Campaign Manager with SEO & PPC knowledge (AdWords, FB Business Manager, etc.) is a plus
• Good writing, communication and presentation skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• You care about craftsmanship and take pride in your work.
• Client facing and servicing role in prior career will be an added advantage
• A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
• Able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself
You will be a part of a growing firm with challenging and highly rewarding work.
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Apply now: email@example.com
Cogs exists to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential, connecting transformational talent with global career opportunities. With offices in London, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, we’re trusted partners for digital agencies, design firms and management consultancies, as well as businesses of all sizes, sectors, and stages of digital transformation: from tech-first players to more traditional companies looking to evolve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driven by digital. Powered by people.