Digital Marketing Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Assist in executing the marketing strategies and plans to achieve business goals through offline and online, social media channels
- Develop and implement online marketing promotional campaigns
- Manage and prepare social media content and other marketing materials
- Closely monitor all social, PPC and CRM performance and assist in preparing evaluation report
- Stay up to date on the market trend and conduct competitors’ analysis.
- Work with internal parties and external parties to ensure the quality of deliverables
- Assist in exploring promotion opportunities with potential business or media partners
- Assist other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in marketing management or related field is preferred
- At least 1-2 years digital marketing experience. Fresh graduates would be considered for exceptional candidates
- Keen interest in Fintech industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Organized, detail oriented, embrace innovation and passionate to develop online marketing skillsets including data analytics and marketing automation
- Creative and able to work multi-tasks under tight schedules
- Knowledge in Photoshop or AI is a must, knowledge in HTML is a plus
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
We offer a competitive salary and flexible working environment with 15 days A/L per year. We are a start-up with targets, but we believe in work like balance and will encourage you to work in a way that suits your current situation. By taking this job you will play an integral part in a new revolution in financial services.
Your application has been successfully submitted.