Web Developer (Frontend)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work within the development team on new and existing applications owning the user-interface & front end deliverable
- Provide operational support to existing digital properties
- Write high quality code within tight delivery timelines
- Coordinate with functional areas on launch and deployment tasks
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Degree holder in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 3 years of development experience
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in implementing projects on Drupal and PHP. Possesses a solid understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Experienced in resolving cross browser compatibility issues and adhering to W3C standards
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Senior Web Developer
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.