Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Develop and maintain SCMP’s suite of iOS apps for iPhone and iPad
- Execute and deliver native app product development to align with product specification
- Participate in technical and design discussion with system architect and strategic partners to ensure best practices during implementation.
- Work closely with team (app developers, product managers & user interface designers) to conceptualise, build, test and deliver products
- Translate requirements into functional solutions
- Deliver across the app lifecycle including development, testing & deployment, app store release, maintenance, documentation as well as ongoing enhancement and support.
- Ongoing performance optimisation for apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Diploma or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of application development experience; proficient in applications development for iOS or other major mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Swift with more than 1 year of relevant experience. Experience in C/C++ or Objective-C preferred.
- Experience with in design patterns, ReactiveX and app architectures is a plus.
- Contribution in open-source projects is a plus
- Open-minded team player with scrum experience is a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and self motivated team player; can independently complete design and coding
- Strong passion in developing quality mobile applications and strong sense of responsibility and self motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) and English required. Trilingual preferred
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.