Front End Developer (React)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
“Technology will enhance not replace humans”
With almost 2.5 million active E-Commerce sellers on the Amazon marketplace. We at SellerMetrics is a startup looking to be the main technology backbone for Amazon sellers worldwide.
We are a SaaS platform that helps E-Commerce sellers by placing their product on the top of the search results on major E-Commerce marketplaces. Our main target market is in the United States on the Amazon platform.
At its current stage, the product is in its development stage and should be ready for beta testing before the Q1 of 2021.
We look to create an open, supporting, transparent and collaborative atmosphere. Where all ideas are opened and shared. Management expectations will be high, and you will be challenged and pushed when necessary. We also value growth and out of the box thinking mindset that can move the needle on our main KPIs
Come Along for the Ride
We offer fair compensation and also the option to work from a remote location. If you believe that you want and ready for a wide breadth and deep depth of reasonability with a default to action mindset then we want you in our small but growing crew.
Your main duties will be the development of the front end of SellerMetrics. The platform’s UX/UI standard will be high, the success of this position will be defined by:
- Low lag time for data refresh&load,
- Clean and crisp user functions
- The ability of end-users to define what they see upon the first impression.
We also expect the front end developer to have a good sense of the UX/UI standard and will recommend current best practices in the SaaS startup space.
You will work mostly with the founder and senior developer on the product/business requirements, while also coordinating with the graphics design on the graphical assets.
The developer will also be responsible for any other front-end development work such as sales landing pages, automation, screen scraping, marketing initiative, and any growth hacking-related activities that require his/her expertise.
Daily use of Github, Asana, Zoom, and Slack will be required for version control, project management, and communication. You will also be required to understand and work with Amazon API documentation (https://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/)
The current tech stack is Postgres, Express, React, Node JS and Typescript
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on front end engineering, pref with React JS (Typescript)
- NextJS experience preferred but not required
- Experience using different React UI framework (Material UI,Shards React, React Toolbox, Blueprint)
- Basic knowledge of AI and ML will be a plus
- Experience with presenting hard data with charts and graphs
- Experience with modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, and CSS pre-processors(like SASS/LESS).
- Experience in converting Photoshop design files into valid HTML and CSS
- Strong working experience with Redux
- Experience with responsive and mobile design, as well as cross-browser development and testing
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience working with Wordpress and popular plugins a plus
- Understands at a high level how front-end code and experiences are delivered to users (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs).
- Basics of on-page SEO, page speed optimization, good URL structure, metadata etc will be a plus
- Experience with screen scraping will be a plus
- Knowledge of tracking and analytics pixel implementation (Criteo, FB Pixel, Adobe, GoogleAnalytics)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scaling E-Commerce one bid at a time