Project Coordinator - Digital Security Education
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Internet Security, Cybersecurity
- Project Coordinating, NGO
- Research, Politics
ISOC-HK is launching a research, training and educational project about digital security in Hong Kong and we are looking for a high caliber project coordinator to join our team.
- Fundraising and preparation of working reports and proposals
- Coordinate and manage a voluntary team for digital security trainings and other educational events
- Coordinate and promotion of digital security related educational materials on the Internet
- Coordinate relevant research with research and advisory teams
- Organize other educational events related with Internet freedom, security and privacy
- Provide administrative support to the Secretariat, including documentation, handling enquiries and projects’ activities
- Oversees & manages collection, maintenance of data that will be used in researches, presentations & publications
- Manage website, facebook page, and monthly EDM
- Draft press releases, promotional materials and emails
- Degree or above, with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and strong interest in Internet Security, Privacy and Current Affairs is a MUST.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, mature and independent
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Experience in events organizing / policy research / fund raising is highly preferable.
- Full Time (Flexible working hours, work irregular hours/ on weekends occasionally)
- The entry pay, terms of appointment to be offered are subject to the provisions prevailing at the time the offer of appointment is made.
- Interested parties please email a covering letter, full resume, present / expected salary, availability.
- Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Your application has been successfully submitted.