This job is no longer accepting applications.
R2C2 Limited focuses on advanced AI and Robotics research and development.
R2C2 is an early adopter of Boston Dynamics SPOT, we are looking for top talent to join our research and engineering team to work on this exciting project.
As the firstcomer to research and develop with Boston Dynamics SPOT in Hong Kong, we understand there will be a lot of challenges. We will be working on robotic control and perception layers of SPOT. We will be working closely with Boston Dynamics engineers.
The application of this robotic dog includes but not limited to construction site logistic robot, structure inspection robot and public cleansing robot. The application is endless but only limited by your imagination.
- Develop automated solutions with the SPOT development kit
- Study and be familiar with the SPOT system structure
- Develop a vision-based AI system on third-party computation unit (such as industrial PC, Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson)
- Enable system integration/communication between the third party system and the robotic dog internal computation unit
- Responsible for sensor fusion and perception layer construction
- Solid software programming skills (Python, RJ45 communication, etc)
- Knowledge of deep learning theory (i.e: Convolution Neural Network such as YOLOv4, SSD, ImageNet, etc)
- Knowledge of deep learning libraries and frameworks(i.e: Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc)
- Knowledge of using popular python library such as OpenCV, Pillow, etc
- Knowledge of software engineering (system design, networking, etc)
- [Nice to have] Knowledge of ROS (Robotic Operating System)
- [Nice to have] Knowledge of localization theory such as SLAM
Founder: San Wong (email@example.com | Alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Cell/WhatsApp: 6423 2543)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
R2C2 Focuses On Advanced Robotic Development.