This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who You'll Work With
Arical is a geospatial AI company providing comprehensive data-backed real estate investment and development insights and recommendations, aiming to improve community livability and build sustainable futures.
What You'll Do
As a Data Scientist at Arical, you will be building an important feature of our AI engine. Our AI engine searches for real estate development / investment patterns and insights from data; hence providing development and investment recommendations.
Recommendations shall suit both community needs and investor expectations.
With data-driven development and urban planning proposals, we will achieve sustainable future cities and communities.
This is a research and development position which you will be discovering patterns and insights from diverse data sources.
- Data crawling
- Perform exploratory data analysis and data visualisation
- Feature engineering
- Model construction
- Model deployment on cloud
- Optimize product performance
- Optimize model training
- Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering majors
Course work (preferable)
- Data Science, machine learning, AI
- Data base
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras
- Seaborn, Plotly, D3, ggplot, Matplotlib, Tableau
- MongoDB, SQL database, Hadoop / Apache Spark platforms, Amazon S3, Flash, Spark
- Design and build reusable code
- Clear technical documentation
- Follow Agile methodology
Career level : junior to mid-level
Years of experience: 2 years plus (fresh graduates will also be considered)
Employment type: permanent, full-time
We are looking forward to having you on our team! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering Architects, Urban Planners and Property Developers with AI