Backend Developer - EdTech
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We at TapTab (TapTab.io) reimagine education so we can enable everyone to learn in an inclusive, flexible and fun way. We have a team of passionate developers working hard together to help thousands of learners and educators to learn and have fun. COVID-19 fosters the acceleration of EdTech adoption and if you, like us, bet on a better future of education, you’ve come to the right place!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Backend Developer to enhance education with AI and latest technologies! Fresh graduates are welcome.
+ Key responsibilities
- Work with Product Manager on developing innovative EdTech products
- Research and study APIs that could solve education painpoints
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Passionate about improving education and grow with us in EdTech domain
- Enjoy solving day-to-day challenges and striving at doing the best
- Passionate about artificial intelligence, machines learning and also API development
- Strong interests and basic knowledge in one or more of the following technology areas:
- Frontend Application Development in Ionic / React / Angular / VueJS etc.
- REST API and Web Services Development
- Socket.IO or WebSocket based technologies
- Cloud Architecture in AWS / Azure / Google Cloud etc.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Proficiency in written, spoken English and Chinese
+ You will:
- have flexible working hours and remote work arrangement
- enjoy work-life balance and regular team building: board games, music gathering, excursions and more up to your suggestions!
- be able to meet a number of education and technology industry leaders
- be able to work with a group of energetic and friendly teammates and under a flexible and agile startup environment
- be able to work in a flat team structure and enjoy a fast feedback loop of your work
- be exposed to end-to-end development projects.
- be open to opportunities to quickly grow as a solid full-stack software engineer in longer-term.
- build solid knowledge of both business and technical aspects of system design and implementation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.