UX/ UI Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work closely with development team and/or business units to design and define the user experience and deliver user interface designs and UI mock-ups on various platforms
- Able to analyze user requirements, facilitate user research and develop user stories and journeys to user ﬂow
- Create supporting documentation of the architecture of websites and applications including wireframes, prototypes and workflows
- Present design solutions to stakeholder
- Ensuring the proposed design and UX for all application is technically achievable and in the best interests of the customer
- Creation and maintenance of design library alongside with relevant teams
- Stay abreast of UI/UX design and technology
What We Are Looking For
- Higher Diploma or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in UI/UX design, will also consider fresh graduates
- Proficient in design tools including Adobe Creative Suite and/or relevant software tool
- Knowledge of design for responsive and mobile environments
What You Are Good At
- Strong communication skills and able to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good at prioritizing work load, working independently and managing work to defined schedules
- Proactive, self-motivated, hardworking and a team player
- Customer oriented, consistent, reliable performer with an excellent work ethic and able to work under pressure, flexible "can-do" attitude
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We guide businesses to outperform the competition.