Senior Engineering Manager, VAVE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Offer:
- Multi-national business exposure
- Caring, energetic & friendly culture
- Harmony working environment
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental & life insurance entitlement from join date
- Paid sick leave within probation
- Birthday leave
- Comprehensive CSR and staff activities
- Responsible to supervise VAVE engineering team members, oversee the day-to-day operations and execution of company policy. Plan the VAVE projects budget each year.
- Support to solve technical issues for new product implementation.
- Provide training to team members to improve technical competences.
- Communicate with related departments to solve project related technical issues.
- Support technical problem analysis and solving for electronics, mechanical and assembly issues.
- Monitor team members to conduct feasibility and DFM study for new products.
- Support of looking for new or alternative parts due to OEL, L/T, delivery, quality or cost issues.
- Support to other departments in handling of customer complaint, return defect goods analyze and improvement.
- Cultivate continuous improvement mindset in the team.
- Support to solve managerial and technical issues for team members.
- Provide technical support to foreign site for efficiency and cost improvement through VAVE.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in electronics manufacturing field; 5 years or above in Engineering management position.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office etc.
- Proficient in using Cadence/PADS/Protel software for circuit schematic diagram and PCB Layout simulation and design.
- Deeply familiar with circuit diagram, circuit analysis in analogue and digital circuit and extensive knowledge and understanding of various components spec.
- Practical experience in in-depth electronic products failure analysis and good failure analysis report writing skill.
- Extensive experience in providing alternate components suggestions due to OEL, L/T, delivery, quality and cost issues.
- Effective, logical, detail thinking, good team spirit, withstand high working pressure
- Systematic management concept, good leadership and communication skills.
- Realize ISO9001,IATF16949,ISO13485,ISO14001,AS9100procedure & relative quality system.
- Realize products UL, CCC、CE... certification requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.