This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is not your standard Company Secretary position. We are a growing startup that provides corporate services via our online platform and using new technologies. If you’re interested in using your corporate services background while expanding your horizons to explore and coordinate work in other related topics, this may be the job for you. Read on to find out more!
- Coordinate and perform a full range of company secretarial duties and related services using new technologies.
- Answering customer requests by email (good presentation skills are a must), chat and over the phone.
- University graduate in Business or related discipline with at least 1-year company secretarial experience (e.g. in CPA or accounting firm) preferred (although a fast learner will be able to quickly pick up what we do).
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Can-do attitude, independent and responsible.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined and meticulous.
- Curious and willing to learn.
Why Work With Us
- 5-day work week.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Good career opportunities.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with availability and expected salary for review. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud Based Solutions for Entrepreneurs.