This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want a challenge? We need a motivated, independent marketer to help us make corporate services sexy! We’re a growing startup that provides corporate services via our online platform and using new technologies. Read on if you’re interested.
- Participate in trade fairs and events (mostly virtual at the moment).
- Network and foster relationships within the HK startup community and elsewhere as appropriate.
- Research opportunities for brand exposure and assist with any related applications (e.g. preparing applications for awards competitions).
- Prepare content for, manage and update information and engage with users on social media sites (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, WeChat, QQ, Baidu, etc.).
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 1-year relevant online and offline marketing experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (proficient in Cantonese and Mandarin a plus).
- Detail-minded, tech-savvy, outgoing, creative and flexible to work.
- A good team player, willing to offer advice and support colleagues.
- Hard-working, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Curious and ready to learn.
Why Work With Us
- 5-day work week.
- Medical insurance coverage.
- Good career opportunities.
Interested parties please send us your full resume with availability and expected salary for review. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cloud Based Solutions for Entrepreneurs.