Junior Web Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Conceptual work and end-to-end execution of creative concepts.
- Design and create communication materials for digital (e.g. website, online banner and social media visual) and print (advertisements, leaflets, poster, brochures) purposes.
- Creative input to all marketing activities.
- Control quality and ensure timely delivery over the entire design and production process.
- 1+ years of design experience for digital solutions, preferably in digital agency.
- Proficiency working in Mac OS environment with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Photography and photo-retouching/-finishing
- High level of accuracy, attention to details and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design.
- A professional attitude with the ability to work well within a team and on one’s own.
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
Good to have:
- Illustration/drawing skills would be considered a big plus.
- A passion of art, design, and creative thinking.
- An online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions for mobile and desktop. Portfolio should include wireframes/storyboards, interactive flows, screenshots and design specs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience agency network with multidisciplinary teams