Full-Stack Web Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a solid full-stack dev? Unique opportunity: join a great team in a growing industry!
Healthy Matters is looking for a driven full-stack web developer to lead our development efforts. You will be working with talented individuals to make a difference by bringing reliable health information to millions, by becoming HK's trusted health partner.
We're hungry and ready! Are you?
Your key responsibilities
- Work with an amazing team of marketers & project managers on web design features that'll bring millions of visitors.
- Be the leading voice in recommending and implementing technology stacks.
- Proactively bring solutions to meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Bring cross-platform optimisation for mobile & responsiveness of applications.
What we value
- A teamplayer: you enjoy teamwork and value other's inputs.
- A game changer: excited about making a BIG impact, starting with Hong Kong.
- An entrepreneur: you’re hungry & can work independently. You love solving problems and never give up.
Skills and experiences
- Degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack developer.
- Proficient in fundamental frontend languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Proficient with server side languages like Python, Ruby, Java.
- Familiar with database technologies such as MySQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB.
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills.
- Wordpress experience is preferred.
What we offer
- Your voice being heard. You're the expert that we’re going to listen to.
- Young and ambitious team with full support to achieve your potential.
- An exciting project: high impact in Hong Kong, you will reach millions of people!
- Very competitive salary and benefits.
- Beautiful, modern office space (with great views!)
- Flexible work hours.
You will be reporting to Julien Mathieu, Co-Founder
Salary range / month: Negotiable
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Good Health Starts With Good Information.