Full Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
PackMojo makes it easy for businesses to get affordable, high quality, custom packaging.
Through its platform, users can get instant quotes, order in low volume starting from just 30 boxes, and have their orders delivered to anywhere in the world. PackMojo works with a network of trusted and vetted suppliers in China to manage this supply chain so that customers can focus on growing their businesses.
We’re looking for people that are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Those who are positive, take ownership, and question the status quo. If this sounds like you, we want you to make your mark with us.
What will I be doing?
- Lead the development of front-end web and back-end systems, which includes requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, and deploying.
- Deliver new features, maintain the platform, and fix bugs.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to deliver user-centric solutions.
- Adopt and practice Agile methodologies, including, but not limited to: story refinement,acceptance criteria creation, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives.
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design.
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product.
What skills do I need?
- 1-3 years of experience in front-end and back-end development. Fresh graduates with project experience are welcome.
- Working knowledge on APIs.
- Experience with AWS, Symfony, and Sylius is a plus.
At PackMojo, everyone is treated like family. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary.
- 5 days annual leave.
- Freedom to work remotely.
- Casual, friendly yet supportive and motivated team culture.
If you’d like to be a part of the #PackMojoPack, we’d love to hear from you! Email Wendy at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
One stop Packaging Solution for Brands