This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Gather insights back to other teammates
- Deliver onboarding sessions with new customers
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Your application has been successfully submitted.