This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Responsible for development of responsive, web-based user interface
- Attention to detail, willing to learn
- Good understanding of CSS3 and React
- Construct insightful visualizations depicting customer statistics
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers, and communicate effectively to understand product and UI requirements
- Understanding of the following technologies is preferred but not required: SCSS, Ramda, node, babel, partial.lenses, functional programming
- Graduated preferably with a computer science degree
- Minimum 2 years’ solid experiences in software engineering
- Great communicator both internally and externally;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with passion for new technologies and appreciates challenges;
- Mature, proactive, committed, self-initiative, good team player and willingness to work under pressure;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Your application has been successfully submitted.