Digital Content Manager, Financial Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Our Client
Our Client is a rapidly growing multinational FinTech Company. To cope with their expansion in the Greater China Region, they are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join the team. This role will be working closely with teams of marketing and IT for lead acquisition and brand building.
- Keep track on everything related to the website, such as monitoring the websites' performance with search engines, functionality, speed and design
- Coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of a company’s online presence
- Work with sales, marketing or IT professionals concerning content posted, viewed or pulled from the website
- Make all necessary updates to the company site, minimizing downtime
- Respond to user comments and queries in a timely fashion
- Gather and analyze requirement
- Optimizing SEO/SEM
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years of related experience in the web content management sector
- Solid knowledge and experience in HTML 5, CSS 3 and content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress
- In-depth knowledge of China-focused tech specifics, and have understanding of CDN concept e.g. CN firewall
- Previous exposure in China market or CRM experience in Chinese website are strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Frameworks, jQuery, PHP are also preferred
- Ability of basic image editing or graphic adjustments
- Good understanding of SEO principles for websites, client portals and key applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.